IELTS Speaking Test 2022 Part 1 Taking a Photo





IELTS Speaking 2002 recent part 1 topic with sample answers. Here are some scripts you can copy and use. Taking photos Do you like taking photos? Yes, I do. I enjoy taking photos of nature such as animals, landscapes, beaches, and the like. In fact, I can’t travel without taking with me my mirror-less camera. My camera is my companion whenever I travel somewhere as it helps me document my trip through photos. Do you like taking selfies? Yes, I do. I really love taking photos myself. I feel really entertaining when taking a lot of selfies and can see how ridiculous my facial expressions look like as well as check find the best angle for my face to produce the best shot. What is your favorite family photo? Oh, let me recall our family photos…I believe the photo of our Disneyland trip. That was memorable since it was our first family trip abroad. Our family picture was taken in front of one of the castles in Disneyland with Princess Belle standing next to me. Do you want to improve your photography skills? Certainly, I’m always keen to improve my skills, but photography classes generally cost an arm and a leg. Fortunately, these days it’s easy to find useful tips online. You can follow other photographers on platforms such as instagram and Flickr for inspiration, read blogs about different cameras and techniques, and watch videos that cover every aspect of the subject in great detail. Check out the latest topics for IELTS Speaking exams in 2022 with model answers by The God of IELTS. Like = Respect Subscribe = Support = More free materials for IELTS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS Reading free practice with past real exam paper 2 ( Free PDF files are available to download )

IELTS Reading free practice with past real exam paper 3 ( Free PDF files are available to download )

IELTS Cambridge 16 Listening test 2